Langsung ke konten utama

CLOSING (Summary And Suggestion)


Assalamualaikum...


                For the closing, I only say thanks to you all and this project is very great. Because of this project, I have many new experiences from SEA-Teacher project in Thailand. I think my experiences of the project is very useful for my future. I may apply teaching system of Thailand  if I will be a teacher in Indonesia and because of this project my speaking English is more fluent than before. I am able to compare education system between Thailand and Indonesia. I learn many Thailand culture and Thai language. This is the best experiences ever. I never forget this. I will apply the teaching skills when I teach in Thailand in Indonesia. Not only that, I get new friends who are very kind and friendly.

               Thank you so much for SEAMEO for making this project, so many teacher students get a chance for getting amazing experiences. Thanks a lot for Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, because you receive me for studying at there. Thanks a bunch for Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung School for receiving me and supporting me in the school. I never forget the kindness of them. The last but not the least, many thanks for my buddies that always accompany and help me in Thailand, I love you so much. And special Thanks for Miss Nina and Mr. Tam as my supervisor and my mentor in Thailand.

Miss Nina and I


Mr. Tam and I


                I hope SEA-Teacher project never ever stop and continues till the end. Not only that, I hope all countries of Southeast Asia join this project, so relation between ASEAN countries will be closer. And the major, I hope not only English, Math and Science, but the other major also can follow this program and more students get great experience and increase their own knowledge and skills through SEA-Teacher Project.

             I think that's all I write about closing, I hope the readers get conclusion about my experiences in SEA-Teacher Project in Thailand. Don't forget to share my blog and comment my blog in comment column. Thank you for reading, I am sorry if my writing is still not good. Good bye, see you in the next story.


Wasalammualaikum...

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Third Week ( Teaching Practice and Evaluation Day)

            Sawaddi kha              Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! meet me again in my blog. I hope you aren't bored to visit my blog. I am very happy when you are read my blog and get kindness, information, knowledge and entertaining from my blog. Thank you so much for still reading my blog.                I think time is very fast . This is my third week in Thailand. I still practice teaching in this week. I teach primary students and lower secondary students. I am very excited teaching in Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung School. And I get news from Miss Nina, my mentor that I get my evaluation day in this weeks. Ouhhhh I am very nervous but I must not be panic because I think I can do it. And, I say happy reading for my blog. I hope you are happy after reading this blog.  Thursday, August 16th 2018                After attending the ceremony, I had a class in primary grade 2. I would teach about color again. I have prepared my lesson plan, the materials and my mental for today. I w

Second Week (Teaching Assistant and Teaching Practice)

                 Aloha...                Meet me again in my blog. I will continue my blog about my activities in Sea-Teacher Project in Thailand. This my second week and my observation week have done, and I think I am success in my observation in Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung school. And I love this school because all people are so kind and friendly and not only people of Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung school and I love citizen, which around Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung School because they are so nice, friendly, humble and helpful. Okay ,, I think that all my introduction for this blog and happy reading my daily activities during one week in second week.   Thursday, August 9th 2018 The celebration of Mother's day                There was not learning activities for today. Today, this school celebrated Mother's day. Actually mother's day was on August 12th in Thailand, but it was fine if this school celebrated for this day. In mother's day, people wore blue as dr