Langsung ke konten utama

INTRODUCTION (Opening and Introducing my self)

          

            Hello everyone welcome to my blog. In this blog I will share my experiences during join Sea-Teacher Project from SEAMEO. I do this program in Thailand. I think you all know Thailand. Yes , Thailand is one of countries in Southeast Asia and Thailand is one of tourist destination in the world especially in Asia. This project will held for one month. It starts from July 31st until August 29th. I am very happy because I am one of participant of Sea-Teacher program from Indonesia because this program gives me great experiences and in my opinion, this experiences will be useful for my future. Okay, before I start writing my daily activity of Sea-Teacher program, I am going to tell you what Sea-Teacher means, so you are not confused to read my blog and enjoy reading my activity in my blog.
Hasil gambar untuk seateacher 
            The SEA Teacher Project or the “Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia” is a project that aims to provide opportunity for pre-service student teachers from universities in Southeast Asia to have teaching experiences (practicum) in schools in other countries in Southeast Asia. In my view, Sea-Teacher Project is created for tighten relationship among countries of all Southeast Asia. This is the greatest project of this Asia. Okay, I think that's all about my information about Sea-Teacher Project. And it is time for me to tell my story in Thailand. 

             Before I tell it all, I want to introduce my self, so you will enjoy to read my blog. My name is Amiratur Raudhah, you are able to call me Amira. I am 21 years old.I am Indonesian. I live in Medan, Indonesia.I am from University of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara (UMSU). My major is English department. My motto is today is my last day, so I must do the best. My big motivation for joining Sea-Teacher Program is  I want to get new experiences in teaching skills and make relationship directly with people in other country. I do this project in Thailand. The university which receive me in Thailand is Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University (VRU). My supervisor in VRU is Miss Nina. I will be student teacher and practice teaching in Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung School which is in Phatum Thani, Thailand. It is more or less 500 m from Bangkok.And, I will practice teaching English . The level is Primary school of grade 2 and Lower Secondary School grade 2 and 3. And this program, I don't only practice teaching but before I teach students, I do observation and be A teacher assistant. This experience will not be forgotten in my life because Sea-Teacher program is my best experience ever.

I take picture in front of building of VRU









I take a picture in front of building of Boonkumratbumroong School

              I think that's all my opening and my self introduction, thank you for your reading and don't forget to give the comment, suggestion, and others in comment column. See you next story in my next blog. Bye bye and don't forget to share it, okay ?

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Third Week ( Teaching Practice and Evaluation Day)

            Sawaddi kha              Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! meet me again in my blog. I hope you aren't bored to visit my blog. I am very happy when you are read my blog and get kindness, information, knowledge and entertaining from my blog. Thank you so much for still reading my blog.                I think time is very fast . This is my third week in Thailand. I still practice teaching in this week. I teach primary students and lower secondary students. I am very excited teaching in Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung School. And I get news from Miss Nina, my mentor that I get my evaluation day in this weeks. Ouhhhh I am very nervous but I must not be panic because I think I can do it. And, I say happy reading for my blog. I hope you are happy after reading this blog.  Thursday, August 16th 2018                After attending the ceremony, I had a class in primary grade 2. I would teach about color again. I have prepared my lesson plan, the materials and my mental for today. I w

Teaching Practice

A. Procedures of teaching I taught from Monday to Friday , before I taught in the classroom, I did class observation and to be a teacher assistant. I observed the teaching and learning process for a week in the first week. At the second week, I was be a teacher assistant for helping the teacher to prepared the material, lesson plans and instructional media and controlled the class. I taught in third week, I prepared my lesson plan and sent it to my mentor before teaching in the class . I also prepared learning method, the material and instructional media for my teaching practice.         B. Time Management and organizing activities Time management and organizing activities is one of the most important things that teachers should have. The teacher should be able to manage the time start from the greetings, warming up,giving explanations about the material clearly,asking students to do the tasks, until conclude the material together with students. By time management, the te

CLOSING (Summary And Suggestion)

Assalamualaikum...                 For the closing, I only say thanks to you all and this project is very great. Because of this project, I have many new experiences from SEA-Teacher project in Thailand. I think my experiences of the project is very useful for my future. I may apply teaching system of Thailand  if I will be a teacher in Indonesia and because of this project my speaking English is more fluent than before. I am able to compare education system between Thailand and Indonesia. I learn many Thailand culture and Thai language. This is the best experiences ever. I never forget this. I will apply the teaching skills when I teach in Thailand in Indonesia. Not only that, I get new friends who are very kind and friendly.                Thank you so much for SEAMEO for making this project, so many teacher students get a chance for getting amazing experiences. Thanks a lot for Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, because you receive me for studying at t