Langsung ke konten utama

Pedagogical Contents

A. Teaching Methods   
            For teaching methods in Boon khum rat bum rung School, the teacher uses expository method. Students should be active in the class. The teacher interacts the students with some steps such as warm up to make the students interest to follow the class, then the teacher  gave some explanation about the material that will be discusses clearly it can make sure the students understand about the material,after the students got the point about the materials, teacher  give some exercises to the students. 
B. Learning Materials And Innovation
            The teacher have prepared the lesson plan and all the materials before teaching. The material is chosen by the mentor at school. In teaching process, teacher have to explain clearly to make all students understand about the materials.

C. Sources Of Learning And Technology
Sources of learning is the text book, some teachers have worksheet and extra sheets which made by themselves, it depends on the subjects. If teachers want to add some information or something, teachers can search on website or any sources. Teachers are able to utilize the technology that has been available for facilitate teachers and students in learning process.

D. Authentic Assessment
 And for assessment, teachers can provide a match that matches the material which has been taught. The teachers can also modify the exercises in the textbook with the excercises which they have made by themselves or exercises that taken from other sources.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Third Week ( Teaching Practice and Evaluation Day)

            Sawaddi kha              Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! meet me again in my blog. I hope you aren't bored to visit my blog. I am very happy when you are read my blog and get kindness, information, knowledge and entertaining from my blog. Thank you so much for still reading my blog.                I think time is very fast . This is my third week in Thailand. I still practice teaching in this week. I teach primary students and lower secondary students. I am very excited teaching in Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung School. And I get news from Miss Nina, my mentor that I get my evaluation day in this weeks. Ouhhhh I am very nervous but I must not be panic because I think I can do it. And, I say happy reading for my blog. I hope you are happy after reading this blog.  Thursday, August 16th 2018                After attending the ceremony, I had a class in primary grade 2. I would teach about color again. I have prepared my lesson plan, the materials and my mental for today. I w

Teaching Practice

A. Procedures of teaching I taught from Monday to Friday , before I taught in the classroom, I did class observation and to be a teacher assistant. I observed the teaching and learning process for a week in the first week. At the second week, I was be a teacher assistant for helping the teacher to prepared the material, lesson plans and instructional media and controlled the class. I taught in third week, I prepared my lesson plan and sent it to my mentor before teaching in the class . I also prepared learning method, the material and instructional media for my teaching practice.         B. Time Management and organizing activities Time management and organizing activities is one of the most important things that teachers should have. The teacher should be able to manage the time start from the greetings, warming up,giving explanations about the material clearly,asking students to do the tasks, until conclude the material together with students. By time management, the te

CLOSING (Summary And Suggestion)

Assalamualaikum...                 For the closing, I only say thanks to you all and this project is very great. Because of this project, I have many new experiences from SEA-Teacher project in Thailand. I think my experiences of the project is very useful for my future. I may apply teaching system of Thailand  if I will be a teacher in Indonesia and because of this project my speaking English is more fluent than before. I am able to compare education system between Thailand and Indonesia. I learn many Thailand culture and Thai language. This is the best experiences ever. I never forget this. I will apply the teaching skills when I teach in Thailand in Indonesia. Not only that, I get new friends who are very kind and friendly.                Thank you so much for SEAMEO for making this project, so many teacher students get a chance for getting amazing experiences. Thanks a lot for Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, because you receive me for studying at t