Langsung ke konten utama

Teaching Plan


A. Curriculum
Curriculum in Boon khum rat bum rung School is based on Basic Education Core Curriculum B.E. 2551 (A.D. 2008) from The Ministry of Education in Thailand.The School uses the curriculum of the goverment but the school also modificates for the curriculum because in Thailand for each district there are some different culture. So, the school matches the local habitual in curriculum for easy use with the teachers and useful for the students.
B. Teaching Plan
 Boon khum rat bum rung School has teaching plan for each subject. In English major, well-planned lessons or teaching plan include student activity and worksheet focused on the conceptual learning goal. Mathematic teachers should capitalize on the importance of mathematic in everyday life to engage the students. Teaching plan of English includes time, topic, core content, learning outcome, materials, stage, presentation, practice, production and wrp up, interaction, procedure and stage aim. Stage consists of warm up, presantation, practice, production and wrap up. Procedure means steps of activities while teaching and learning in the class.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Third Week ( Teaching Practice and Evaluation Day)

            Sawaddi kha              Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! meet me again in my blog. I hope you aren't bored to visit my blog. I am very happy when you are read my blog and get kindness, information, knowledge and entertaining from my blog. Thank you so much for still reading my blog.                I think time is very fast . This is my third week in Thailand. I still practice teaching in this week. I teach primary students and lower secondary students. I am very excited teaching in Boon Khum Rat Bum Rung School. And I get news from Miss Nina, my mentor that I get my evaluation day in this weeks. Ouhhhh I am very nervous but I must not be panic because I think I can do it. And, I say happy reading for my blog. I hope you are happy after reading this blog.  Thursday, August 16th 2018                After attending the ceremony, I had a class in primary grade 2. I would teach about color again. I have prepared my lesson plan, the materials and my mental for today. I w

Teaching Practice

A. Procedures of teaching I taught from Monday to Friday , before I taught in the classroom, I did class observation and to be a teacher assistant. I observed the teaching and learning process for a week in the first week. At the second week, I was be a teacher assistant for helping the teacher to prepared the material, lesson plans and instructional media and controlled the class. I taught in third week, I prepared my lesson plan and sent it to my mentor before teaching in the class . I also prepared learning method, the material and instructional media for my teaching practice.         B. Time Management and organizing activities Time management and organizing activities is one of the most important things that teachers should have. The teacher should be able to manage the time start from the greetings, warming up,giving explanations about the material clearly,asking students to do the tasks, until conclude the material together with students. By time management, the te

CLOSING (Summary And Suggestion)

Assalamualaikum...                 For the closing, I only say thanks to you all and this project is very great. Because of this project, I have many new experiences from SEA-Teacher project in Thailand. I think my experiences of the project is very useful for my future. I may apply teaching system of Thailand  if I will be a teacher in Indonesia and because of this project my speaking English is more fluent than before. I am able to compare education system between Thailand and Indonesia. I learn many Thailand culture and Thai language. This is the best experiences ever. I never forget this. I will apply the teaching skills when I teach in Thailand in Indonesia. Not only that, I get new friends who are very kind and friendly.                Thank you so much for SEAMEO for making this project, so many teacher students get a chance for getting amazing experiences. Thanks a lot for Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University, because you receive me for studying at t